We are looking for a self-motivated, organized administrator with strong communication skills, self-motivation and ability autonomously manage their work consistently high-quality work environment.
The following are requirements for the position:
-You must have excellent organizational skills and have great attention to detail.
-You must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
Job duties include:
• Employee Reimbursements
• Approve time off requests, weekly hours
• Manage evaluation processes (forms, scheduling, attending)
• Administer disciplinary policy
• Benefits enrollments
• Hiring and onboarding (planning)
• Manage employee files
• Research, develop, and implement office systems
• Coordinate w/ outside vendors (such as CPA, Graphic designer, IT, Caterer (for ex: events))
• Pay/manage bills
• Staff Meetings (attend, send out agendas, meeting minutes)
• Organize office events (trainings, lunches, parties)
• Digital clean-up (secure drive, main drive)
• Office inventory
• Operations Manuals
• Oversee philanthropy initiatives
• Assistant with social media content projects
• Website and marketing material projects
• Oversee project lists, keep up-to-date
The ideal candidate has:
Some recent legal experience, particularly in workers' compensation defense.
The firm offers excellent pay which is competitive with large firms, and also offers benefits such as medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; and 401k plan.
Please submit your resume for consideration to: email@example.com.